<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
why does this keep getting deleted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:45 pm 
Aiden's Bitch

[QUOTE=clarkstoncracker;1286755]Oh look, jsawduste must have made it through a complete fricken pig gig without making his dad buckle up, and without driving up a fucking tree. Maybe you should spend less time online crying like a fucking baby and more time at the optometrist you fucking douche bag.

back to the bar. have a good one.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=clarkstoncracker;1286758]you have a damn nice damn yourself you fucking attention whore.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=clarkstoncracker;1286763]nothing but a big bunch of crying ass whiney bitches.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=clarkstoncracker;1286773]as soon as I get to work tomorrow, I'm going to make a trophy for biggest douchebag that didn't attend OSTC and i'm going to mail it to jsawduste[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=clarkstoncracker;1286776]the trophy is going to have a giant douche bag, a picture of a YJ, a pair of glasses, and a big naked statue of marv so you can beat the fuck out of your dick all night staring at it.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:48 pm 

Hosejockey4506 wrote:
clarkstoncracker wrote:
Oh look, jsawduste must have made it through a complete fricken pig gig without making his dad buckle up, and without driving up a fucking tree. Maybe you should spend less time online crying like a fucking baby and more time at the optometrist you fucking douche bag.

back to the bar. have a good one.

clarkstoncracker wrote:
you have a damn nice damn yourself you fucking attention whore.

clarkstoncracker wrote:
nothing but a big bunch of crying ass whiney bitches.

clarkstoncracker wrote:
as soon as I get to work tomorrow, I'm going to make a trophy for biggest douchebag that didn't attend OSTC and i'm going to mail it to jsawduste

clarkstoncracker wrote:
the trophy is going to have a giant douche bag, a picture of a YJ, a pair of glasses, and a big naked statue of marv so you can beat the fuck out of your dick all night staring at it.

Deleted from where?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 am 

deleted from somewhere...

[ 3 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic