<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
Wanted: Chevy 60 front

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 pm 

Looking for a chevy 60 front, let me know what you have/ condition/ price/ location. I'm not in a big hurry, just seeing what's out there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:29 am 

I can get ya one for 250. Missing hubs/rotors/carrier. Pretty much its spindle to spindle (minus carrier/gears.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 pm 

halfgassed wrote:
I can get ya one for 250. Missing hubs/rotors/carrier. Pretty much its spindle to spindle (minus carrier/gears.)

Hmm, let me talk to the state trooper, aka parts hunter in every village around here, I think he knows where some 60 fronts I could rob the outers from, I thought I had a free ford 60 but it turned out to be a 44. It's a Chevy 60 front right?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 pm 

yup its a chebby, you get dually hubs for under $150.....and machine'em down to srw. Or just wait, Im sure I can find ya a complete one for a good price......besides whats the hurry......I thought you were runnig what was under it for a year. Im starting to think you have too much time to think about your rig not having it anywere near you to work on it. :flipoff: :flipoff: ANy way enjoy your dry village I'm going to go woof down a box of beer :flipoff: :flipoff:

BTw Ill put your name on that C&C 14 under my grey dually, it'll be under there till spring.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:23 pm 

halfgassed wrote:
yup its a chebby, you get dually hubs for under $150.....and machine'em down to srw. Or just wait, Im sure I can find ya a complete one for a good price......besides whats the hurry......I thought you were runnig what was under it for a year. Im starting to think you have too much time to think about your rig not having it anywere near you to work on it. :flipoff: :flipoff: ANy way enjoy your dry village I'm going to go woof down a box of beer :flipoff: :flipoff:

BTw Ill put your name on that C&C 14 under my grey dually, it'll be under there till spring.

Yeah, no hurry. I'm kinda thinking of running it as is with maybe some low gears in the 20 for memorial day and then swapping in the 465/300 and axles all at once. Trying to do the 465/ dana 300 swap right in a short period of time could have me missing memorial day vs. I know it's ready to go as is right now. I still need to figure out where I'm working next school year before I do anything...

I'll resort to drinking apple juice or juicy juice and have a box of beer for me.

[ 5 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic