<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
4 door tracker or sidekick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:56 am 

I want to get a winter beater. a 95 or newer tracker 5 speed manual and 4wd preferred.

if you run across anything less than 2k or so let me know.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:49 pm 

That dmax just wont cut it huh?

Though my bmw did better in the winter than my truck with snow tires on and its only 2wd and 4in off the ground

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 pm 

I dont want to drive the pickup in the winter, I would like it to rott out as slow as possible and now that I'm going to buy the trailblazer I dont want to drive it in the winter either.... back to 3 vehicles.

I really just want one vehicle I can drive and not give a shit about like my old sidekick that I really kick myself for getting rid of.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:52 am 

95geo wrote:
I dont want to drive the pickup in the winter, I would like it to rott out as slow as possible and now that I'm going to buy the trailblazer I dont want to drive it in the winter either.... back to 3 vehicles.

I really just want one vehicle I can drive and not give a shit about like my old sidekick that I really kick myself for getting rid of.

I'll sell it back to you if u really want it :poke: :poke:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:50 pm 

it's probably on it's last leg by now... :popcorn:

I have an idea, I just need to find a less than trashed new style 4 door body and I'll have a pretty cheap new style 4 door.

if anyone finds a new style 4 door for less than a small fortune, let me know... :thumb:

[ 5 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic