<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
Ton of parts pre sale, something for every one

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:39 am 

EDIT for 5/10 Winch and bead locks sold, added an sm465 re-build kit and '90 Chevy radiator

I'll update this as I find things to get rid of

Ok so here's a big list of stuff I have in various parts of the midwest I need to get rid of. I'm going by memory, some of the parts I haven't even seen yet, I'm just trying to get some interest in my junk. Most of the parts are currently on Beaver Island, I'll be taking the morning boat off of the Island on Monday May 24th and then heading back to Charlevoix some time the 2nd week of June. I won't be able to get pics/ measurements till May 23rd at the earliest. Delivery of most parts to Arvon/ the UP memorial day for no charge. Delivery available for some gas $$/ food/ beer. I'll ship the smaller parts.

Suspension Stuff
3.5" RE TJ Front coils $40
RE TJ Fixed Length LCA's, kinda rough, 1 set is missing the bushing sleevees, they have a bushing at 1 end and a flex joint at the other. $40 for the complete set, $30 for the set missing sleeves
4" lift for a '73-87 1/2 or 3/4 ton chevy, I think it's front springs, rear blocks, maybe a steering arm and shocks, it's currently some where down state

Shocks
I want to say a set of yellow bilstines with around 10" of travel and very little use $40
A set of shocks with studs at the upper mount, probably about 8" travel older ranchos $15
I might have more, not sure yet, no crazy travel shocks

Drive Shafts
High angle drive line shafts, they have 1 run on them almost brand new, 1350 u-joints, .250 wall tubing, 10" ish long travel slip front, I want to say the rear is 33" at ride hight and the front is 36" $250 for the rear, $275 for the front

Winch
Warn M8000, brand new motor, newer controller, the housing is a tiny bit tweaked but still works good, no rope or fairlead SOLD for SOLD I'll give you the used wire rope and fairlead off of my CJ, it might need to cut down

Axles
'73-'87 1/2 ton chevy 10 bolt front/ 12 bolt rear, 3.08 gears, axles are complete but no clue other than that, came out of a running/ driving truck $150 for the pair

T-case/ doubler
231C super short heavy duty JB conversions SYE, no yoke, was used for 1 run, $175
Box 4 rocks doubler kit, I'll include enough parts to build a doubler with your factory case, currently have a 27 spline 5 bolt chevy front case half $400
Dana 20 with twin sticks, unknown anything else $75
Dana 20 out of my 5, available the 1st week of June, it works, $40

Harness
RCI 3" platinum harness, not sure if I have the crotch strap, roll bar mount Y configuration, probably out of date by now, $30

Radiator
I think it's either a summit or speed way cheepie aluminum chevy universal radiator, you would have to do some very minor head light bucket trimming to make it fit a YJ (not sure about the rest), brand new, $100
Radiator for a '90 1/2 ton chevy with auto trans, good shape, $30

Chevy Truck frame
'73-'87 1/2 ton 4x4 short bed frame, sitting down state, $75

Chevy "Truck Package"
Includes the frame, axles, 4" lift kit, a 4x4 steering box, maybe drive shafts, u-bolt plates/ used u-bolts, sitting in Muskegon, I bought it and changed my mind, $250 if I don't have to pick it up, $400 if I have to go down to Muskegon and deal with it

SM465 parts
Brand New Novak SM465 re-build kit for '68-'87, was $189 + shipping new, $125

Bead Locks
set of 4 15x8 6 lug wagon wheels with weld on bead locks, sitting in flint I think SOLD

CJ parts
I have a parts CJ sitting in skanida, I bought it for spare axles and a bell housing, I bought alloys and a different bell housing, $100 (what I paid for it) if you deal with moving it. If you want parts it has power steering, power brakes, a roll bar (factory), craptastic body, 4 speed trans, 258 I think (no clue on condition), no t-case (had a d300), no clue on what else is included. Would be a great skin donor for a buggy. I want to say it's an 80's CJ

Other stuff
Lots of other little things I can't remember I currently own, if you want something you think I might own just mention it, No tools for sale.

Only things I need in trade are GM tbi parts (wiring harness, computer, sensors, fuel pump) and maybe an extended cab 4x4 pickup (1/2 ton works, my parents need a "new" truck for Beaver Island). I'm moving to Nevada, I won't have any parts storage, I have 95% of the parts I need to "complete" my CJ, I don't need these parts sitting around giving me bad ideas and rotting away in people's back yard, moving parts cross country is a pain in the butt, been there, done that.

My cell # is 970-531-6183 it will be on starting Saturday May 15th, leave me a voice mail, it's a pile of junk

Last edited by barrelroll on Mon May 10, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:20 am 

Couple questions about this= 231C super short heavy duty JB conversions SYE, no yoke, was used for 1 run, $175

What is the input spline count, and/or what was it last mounted to?
Do you know the overall length of it?

I'm kinda interested, especialy if you end up driving down to the Muskegon area for that chevy (I work in Muskegon).

thanks

I can has sharpen your drills, 4 cheap.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:28 am 

SHARPMACHINE wrote:
Couple questions about this= 231C super short heavy duty JB conversions SYE, no yoke, was used for 1 run, $175

What is the input spline count, and/or what was it last mounted to?
Do you know the overall length of it?

I'm kinda interested, especialy if you end up driving down to the Muskegon area for that chevy (I work in Muskegon).

thanks

I won't be down to muskegon till early June at the earliest, I can throw it in a flat rate box pretty reasonably.

This is what SYE it is, it's currently in my parent's basement on Beaver Island still in a t-case and I'm in Alaska

Edit: It was in a chevy/ jeep 231/231 doubler conglomeration, I think it was mated to a jeep 23 spline planetary set. It will fit a jeep 231 but it has a GM VSS and won't take a jeep gear driven spedo.
http://www.jbconversions.com/products/sye/np231c_short_sye.php

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:57 pm 

Winch and bead locks sold, adding some more parts including an sm465 re-build kit and '90 chevy radiator

[ 4 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic