<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
8.5' Fisher HD Snow Plow with 2500HD Mounts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:42 pm 

I have a 2 year old 8.5' Fisher HD http://www.fisherplows.com/modeldetail.asp?model=hd It has very little use. This is a heavy duty plow, very commonly put on many municipality 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, this isn't your average light duty home owner plow. It's a minuet mount 2 mounting system, easily mounted and dismounted alone very quickly. I bought it brand new from a fisher dealer the winter of 2008-9, It was used 1 time this past winter and maybe 15 times the winter before pushing Colorado Powder, no commercial use. It does have a couple little dents from moving junk around. I'm moving to Nevada and don't need it, I planned on keeping this plow for ever but it's not doing much good getting used once or twice a year on Beaver Island.

Included is the mounts for an '01 Chevy 2500 HD Regular cab (call up fisher and see if that mount will work for your truck), all wiring, it does need a module for day time running lights if you are going to put it on a truck with day time running lights (right now the plow lights only work with the truck lights on high beams, originally i had it on a truck without day time running lights). It's ready to go, complete with cutting edge, all manuals.

I'm asking $4,000 OBO (I think I paid $5,500 for it, make me an offer, you won't hurt my feelings) I'm open to trades including trucks (perferably an extended cab 4x4 truck but I'm open to other options), a bob cat/ tractor/ some sort of equipment, tools/ tool box, valve-able shocks/ coil overs, let me know what you have. The plow is currently located on Beaver Island and I am in Alaska till Mid May so no pictures, I can deliver for the right deal. Either PM or call 907-695-6002, ask for Andy, no e-mails please.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:48 am 

New Price $3,200

[ 2 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic