<- Home Page *Search  

1, 2 Reply to topic Post new topic
no new sightings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:08 am 

Well, a farking name and address would be a good thing from someone expecting stickers, or should I just post mark em:

Asshat on 40's
Fenton, MI 02134

Paypal to zook94@misfitoffroad.com
add $5 for shipping in a postal box so they don't get smashed/ruined. You could have had them by now, rather than brushing sand out of your panties as it dries and falls out of the glory hole.

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:14 am 

trailrail302 wrote:
oh and zook I want some stickers to.. :wave2:

What you want, and where? I'll be happy to oblige. Anybody that want's stickers should contact me, or post on the board. Competition rigs that have professional positions driving in WeRock, TREK, and the like get their stickers FREE, Just give me a color and an address with what size you want. Up to 6 foot long, any contrasting color.....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm 

Zook94 wrote:
Well, a farking name and address would be a good thing from someone expecting stickers, or should I just post mark em:

Asshat on 40's
Fenton, MI 02134

Paypal to zook94@misfitoffroad.com
add $5 for shipping in a postal box so they don't get smashed/ruined. You could have had them by now, rather than brushing sand out of your panties as it dries and falls out of the glory hole.

Have a nice day!

about time you gave me a way to pay for them send out payment this week :alumcj:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm 

It's about time you asked, Douchebag.

:btchfight:

1, 2
[ 29 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic