<- Home Page *Search  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked
SOLD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:52 am 

Sold

Last edited by broke33 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:47 am 

you should have sold them to whiterhino the first time around :popcorn:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:43 am 

Not for the money that was offered. There's alot of money in these axles and Im asking for less than the parts in them, and thats throwing the axles in for for free and free labor in assembly. You cant buy the parts in these axles for what Im asking for these. And everything is brand new. People buy these used axles for $800 to $1000 and then they have to have the king pins repaced, bearings, caliper, rotors, etc... This ads up really quick. Then if you throw in the 35 spline Moser shafts, lockers, Warn premium 35 spline hubs and custom diff covers, it gets real expensive really quick. This axle is professionaly assembled, trussed and painted and eady to bolt on. These axles are truely ready to bolt on and need nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:57 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Bullshit. :rocket:

I asked you if you would take less & you said no. I said OK, I will be there that upcoming Saturday and then you changed your mind.

This is the first pm I sent you:
I am interested in your front axle. Maybe both. I work in Brighton so we are close.

I am very busy right now with too much on my plate. If you hear from 95geo, it will be because of me.

I understand your investment & am not here to banter you down or argue but are your current prices the bottom line?

Like everyone, I am on a budget too.

**There was a phone conversation in between where I said I would come to look at them.***

This is the pm you sent me:
Per our discussion earlier, I have purchased a cab for my project 2 days ago and Im going to try and install it this weekend. If all goes well, Ill keep the axles. Give me a call when you get back if still interested 313-673-0190

This is the pm I sent back:
Rather than me chasing you when you haven't made up your mind, why don't you contact me if you decide to sell it? It doesn't make sense for me to contact you and have you say "I'm still thinking about it".

If and when something happens, it will be up to you. I was ready to buy.

I check this site daily.

Last edited by WhiteRhino on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:00 am 
strangler is hoser's shrink

Ohhhh...... BURN!!!!!!!

Get 'em Jim!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:06 am 

Yes,

I got the cab and I am still contemplating on putting it together unless I can sell the axles for what I want for them. We discussed $1400 fro the front and that is too low for what I got into these. If you want the front for $1600 then call me at the number above and its yours, otherwise you can have them both at $2000.

And for the record nothing I posted above or stated was a shot at you in anyway. I just stated I am not going to let these go for the money offered.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:07 am 

:popcorn:

Good luck with the sale!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:14 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Too late now. I bought an axle & it is already shortened & all parts are bought.

It's just very frustrating when someone puts something up for sale, has a buyer and then backs out.

Then, 5 months later the same stuff goes up for sale at the same price

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:49 am 

So you sat on these for an extra few months over two hundred? Jims rich and would have at least split the difference with ya. Now you gotta sit on them for god knows how long. Its easier to sell a shitty 60 thats been in the weeds for 12 years than it is to sell a complete axle with good parts. Most people wont part with that much money at one time, they are a great deal though and at least you didn't just add up your reciepts and ask that. Because that would be funny. Oh and I'll give you $1000 for the front. That may seem like a joke but rethink it next fall when you still have them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:09 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Bump.

[ 10 posts ]
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked