<- Home Page *Search  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked
SOLD -R&R all aluminum 7' x 12' + 3' v-nose enclosed trailer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 am 

This is a R&R brand 7'x12' box section plus 3' v-nose. Inside length from door to peak of v-nose is 174". All aluminum with tandem torsion axles with brakes on both axles. Drop down rear door with spring assist and front access door. It does NOT have a front ramp door. 6’4” ish ceiling height. All stainless hardware outside. No rust on this trailer anywhere. I believe it is a 2003 model, but need to verify.

Previous owner hauled two snowmobiles in it. I hauled two quads in it most of the time. Will also easily fit 4 dirt bikes.

I pulled it with the truck shown (5.7 V8 with 150,000 miles) and it pulled it no problem at 75+ MPH. Rides super smooth with tandem axles. Aluminum construction means it’s a pretty light trailer. Most V6 SUVs like a Blazer or Explorer could pull it without a problem.

It went through a big overhaul when I bought it about 3 years ago which included the following. I keep everything of mine in tip-top condition, and this trailer was no exception.

• scraped up peeling checkerboard linoleum floor (was extremely slippery when wet!)
• new tires
• new wheel bearings
• new trim and seal around the rear door
• sandblast / powdercoat wheels black
• new wiring plug
• all new wires for the brakes
• cleaning and re-sealing the interior
• polishing the aluminum outside
• servicing the rear door
• replacing burnt-out lights
• replacing the tongue jack
• rubber mats on the entire floor
• adding d-rings on the floor
• cleaning everything very thoroughly inside and out
• fabricating interior trusses so kayaks (or anything else) can be hung from the ceiling
• replacing emergency brake battery
• getting interior lights working

I am asking $3500 for it. It needs nothing and is ready to use. Come and see it, this trailer is clean and ready for you to take home today. Located in Jackson, MI. Delivery is available, but pickup would be preferred.

Here's the only pics of it for now. I will get some more pics up soon (haven’t been home in the daylight lately).

This is what it looked like new.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 pm 

Updated dimensions. Somebody buy this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 am 

TRAILER IS SOLD

[ 3 posts ]
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked