<- Home Page *Search  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked
[SOLD] 6 lug 15x8 Beadlocks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm 

I have a set of 15x8 6 lug wheels with weld on bead locks (I want to say 32 bolt), $200 for the set including hardware, no pictures because I'm 4000 miles away. They are currently sitting down state in Flushing, I bought them from trail rig, never picked em up and plans changed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

barrelroll wrote:
I have a set of 15x8 6 lug wheels with weld on bead locks (I want to say 32 bolt), $200 for the set including hardware, no pictures because I'm 4000 miles away. They are currently sitting down state in Flushing, I bought them from trail rig, never picked em up and plans changed.

Let me know if you can get someone to take pictures. (Kind of important with things like wheels.) I have someone with a CJ that is changing over to 6x5.5" that i can show them to.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 am 

PavementPounder wrote:

Let me know if you can get someone to take pictures. (Kind of important with things like wheels.) I have someone with a CJ that is changing over to 6x5.5" that i can show them to.

Here's the thread from "The new MJ" http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=141498 I didn't realized what I paid for them, I'm taking a hit but not having to move 4 wheels that don't fit anything I own will be nice.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:43 pm 

Still available? Interested in trades? What qualifies?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:51 am 

Zook94 wrote:

Still have them. Only things I really need in trade are gm tbi parts (harness, puter, fuel pump, sensors) and a new starter/ battery for a '74 CJ5. I'm moving in Nevada and trying to liquidate all my crap so I don't have all these parts sitting around giving me bad ideas for projects.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:38 am 

barrelroll wrote:
Zook94 wrote:

Still have them. Only things I really need in trade are gm tbi parts (harness, puter, fuel pump, sensors) and a new starter/ battery for a '74 CJ5. I'm moving in Nevada and trying to liquidate all my crap so I don't have all these parts sitting around giving me bad ideas for projects.

What displacement engine? I have a 7747 computer, and I have most all the TBI sensors. I gave Bones my TBI fuel pump, I don't know if he used it or not.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:08 pm 

SOLD Please move. If anyone is coming up from flint I'll give you a case of beer to get them to the UP

[ 7 posts ]
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked