<- Home Page *Search  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked
FOR SALE: Craftsman ball bearing tool chest set in great sha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 pm 

This is a 3 piece set that I will not separate. Overall measurement are 64" tall, 26" wide, 18" deep (bottom chest) / 16" deep (upper and middle chest). All 3 chests lock and I do have the keys. All chests have ball bearing drawers. All drawers have had protective liners installed since new. However, there are some scratches on the bottom of some drawers. No rust, no dents, no problems of any kind. All drawers roll smooth, even full of impact sockets. I quickly cleaned them up, but they could use a little more. An hour with a rag and some cleaner and these could look almost like new again. Overall rating 9/10.

I have just over $900 invested in this set. I am asking $400. Pick up in Jackson, MI or I can deliver for reasonable reimbursement of fuel.

Please PM me with any questions.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:34 pm 

Mining matters in Wisconsin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:41 pm 

Mining paid my wages in Wisconsin. :thumb:

I spent the summer developing weld procedures to make these beasts. Pretty cool stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:46 pm 

holy big!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:51 pm 

I have a mining operation here at home, just can't clip the fingernails too short.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

I would buy it but it has stickers on it.

I've spent a fair amount of time in the Iron Range in Minnesota. Mighty big equipment up there and gawd, it's cold up there in the winter.

The plus side is that I got to tour the Iron Range OHV park. Trying to make a business trip excuse to take the jeep there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:56 am 

WhiteRhino wrote:
I would buy it but it has stickers on it.

The stickers are an added bonus. It probably cost me $100,000 in product to get all those "free" stickers. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:46 pm 

bump

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 pm 

How much without the stickers? There has to be at least $300 in stickers on them based on what I paid for the Misfit stickers I have that aren't selling.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am 

sold

[ 10 posts ]
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked