<- Home Page *Search  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked
SOLD - TBI 350 with AFI Harness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm 

Up for sale again, is the TBI 350 that came out of Hosers buggy a couple years ago, right before he repowered and sold it minutes later. It was in a chevy van, down by the river before the buggy, near as I can tell.

The harness is a complete stand alone unit, simple 2 or 3 wire hookup. The harness and computer work was done by AFI. Small performance tune, eliminated all the security stuff and cleaned up the excess wire.

I heard through the grapevine that HOser had some stumbling issues with this setup, so on initial installation, I went through the ignition system with new cap/rotor/wires/plugs. Believe me, it needed it. The parts all appeared to be original gm. The cap and rotor looked like a science project. I also pulled out the MSD box that was wired into the ignition to further simplify things. It runs great now, I just have the stupid idea that I want more power.

Included is all accessories, harness, motor complete oil pan to air filter, 2 computers, fuel pump, shorty ceramic coated headers, homemade 2.5" crossover pipe, everything you need to drop it in and have it running in minutes. Oh yeah, still have the MSD box if you really want that as well.

I'm looking for the $800 back that I paid for it, the tuneup comes with it for free. It is still in my buggy, so you can hear it run and even take it for a spin if you're lucky. If you search, you can find the original ad that I bought this from in 2006, might be some more info in there that I forgot.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 am 
strangler is hoser's shrink

Hi. Bring it to me, along with the computer and $1000. One month later I will return it as a nice 375h/350ft/lb screamer...... just as Hoser should have done.

Im serious.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 pm 
Still Smells Like Clam

Said motor is at my house, anybody that wants to test drive it...just shoot me a PM, JeepM715 does not need to be there :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 pm 

Sorry SteveO, you need to check your inventory. All there is left is a pile of crap in your garage, my buggy has left the area.

Thanks for the offer Strangler, but I think I will stay the course. I have a lead on a 6.0 so I can be as cool as Rhino...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 pm 

SOLD!! The motor is continuing to move south, it now lives in Hazel Park in a YJ

[ 5 posts ]
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked