<- Home Page *Search  

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked
SOLD --- Portable Torch Set with Tanks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:35 pm 
WANNA BE WEB WHEELER

Small portable torch set with regulators, hose, cutting tips, brazing tip, tanks and a caddy. $225

If you want just the already filled tanks those are $90. Just the two tanks.

Now, the biggest selling feature is the caddy. I had to cut only 2 pieces of steel to make it, the rest I used what was on our scrap rack. I didn't even paint it, so you can paint it ANY COLOR YOU WANT! This is nearly considered a work of art because I didn't actually do anything but weld it together!

The tanks were just refilled on the 5th of January. So you get a ready to go set for removing old nuts and bolts, loosening fasteners, cutting anything you want and some things you didn't intend to. Also removes paint and gives you burns on places you don't want burns.

Regulators were new about 3-4 years ago.

I upgraded to larger tanks and the sale of this will buy me a larger torch reg/hose/tip set.

I accept Paypal in advance, or cash at pickup. We can meet or you pickup in Chesterfield Twp.

PM me.

Lucas

[ 1 post ]
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum locked