<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
windrock..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm 

kinda late but i think a few guys backed out.leaving tomorrow 9 am cabellas dundee.,coming back sunday. phil? were you at? wanna go? have a house rented.looks like 6 jeeps 2 buggy's. anybody want to meet us call me at 231 425 7039.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:56 pm 

wow that is beyond last minute. :lol:

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:10 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Gummy Bear wrote:
wow that is beyond last minute. :lol:

I was kicking it around but decided I couldn't make it work. Have fun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 am 

Guess that explains the Jeeps and Buggies on trailers I saw on my way into work this morning on 96.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 pm 

WTF
I just saw this...dude someone needs to call me or pm me so i know when you go on trips (248-345-2720)...i havent used the buggy in 10 months...if it doesnt get used by the end of this year its going to get the old 4 sale sign

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:51 pm 

prostock3 wrote:
WTF
I just saw this...dude someone needs to call me or pm me so i know when you go on trips (248-345-2720)...i havent used the buggy in 10 months...if it doesnt get used by the end of this year its going to get the old 4 sale sign

just got home.was a awesome trip. ran all of rattle rock and railbed. a bunch of night wheeling. had a badass house we stayed in. everyone pulled winch on the climb out of the water on railbed.including the monster buggy on 54"s and jeremy with his buggy.

i would of called you phil ,but i didn't have your number. you would of loved this trip.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:20 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

liv2mx wrote:
prostock3 wrote:
WTF

just got home.was a awesome trip. ran all of rattle rock and railbed. a bunch of night wheeling. had a badass house we stayed in. everyone pulled winch on the climb out of the water on railbed.including the monster buggy on 54"s and jeremy with his buggy.

i would of called you phil ,but i didn't have your number. you would of loved this trip.

Railbed is a really cool trail. Which way did you run it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:35 am 

WhiteRhino wrote:
liv2mx wrote:
prostock3 wrote:
WTF

Railbed is a really cool trail. Which way did you run it?

from the bottom all the way up to the coal pile.then connected into 3 for a bit to do the hard line out onto the road.only 3 of us did that.cory was the only one to drive it.me and butler had to pull cable on the steps. man you mess up there and it is a long ways down!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

When we ran it we didn't know which way to go so we ran from the coal pile down. Even that way was a blast. Now I'm wishin I had made the trip.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm 

liv2mx wrote:
prostock3 wrote:
WTF

You have it now call me!!!!

[ 10 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic