<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
st helen/west branch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 pm 

anybody want to go up to and check out the new stuff. my dad and i are going to go up for the day saturday nov 20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:46 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

natureboynate47 wrote:
anybody want to go up to and check out the new stuff. my dad and i are going to go up for the day saturday nov 20

Deer hunters are sure to love you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:49 am 

we'll help keep the deer moving

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 pm 

depends when my shock parts show up.

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:22 am 

Ill go, but i need some more info please...or you could text me 248-345-2720

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:09 pm 

You guys are likely going to get shot. And cause some drama.

I'm not saying it's right, but somebody is going to get pissed and there will be some drama. Welcome to northern Michigan during hunting season.

You guys should also put on some Carharts and tape some sticks to your heads and go for a walk in the woods...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 pm 

E420 wrote:

I'm not saying it's right, but somebody is going to get pissed and there will be some drama. Welcome to northern Michigan during hunting season.

You guys should also put on some Carharts and tape some sticks to your heads and go for a walk in the woods...

calm down.... looks like were not going to go anyway. either way wouldn't be much different then all the guys out there driving around with four wheeler to get to their stands or drag a deer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 am 

natureboynate47 wrote:
E420 wrote:

calm down.... looks like were not going to go anyway. either way wouldn't be much different then all the guys out there driving around with four wheeler to get to their stands or drag a deer

No worries. I was just being a cocky asshole. Also, I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but some redneck who believes the woods belongs to him during hunting season will likely cause issues for you. People seem to think during rifle season, noone else can be in the woods and they get awfully pissed when they see non hunters out scaring "their" deer. And they are usually drunk and have a rifle, sooo...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:29 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

To me, it's a courtesy thing. The hunters get a total of 2 weeks per year. We have the other 50.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:43 pm 

WhiteRhino wrote:
The hunters get a total of 2 weeks per year.

only the lazy ones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm 

WhiteRhino wrote:
To me, it's a courtesy thing. The hunters get a total of 2 weeks per year. We have the other 50.

Actually, they have a month during Oct. Two weeks in Nov. and most of Dec. I'm a hunter as well so I'm all for giving them some time in the woods. However, I've also been harrassed a couple too many times by them so I've grown to have a "fuck em" attitude. Especially the city fucks who think they are bringing money to the area they visit and therefore can do what they want where they want.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm 
I SMELL Sh!t

E420 wrote:
WhiteRhino wrote:

Actually, they have a month during Oct. Two weeks in Nov. and most of Dec. I'm a hunter as well so I'm all for giving them some time in the woods. However, I've also been harrassed a couple too many times by them so I've grown to have a "fuck em" attitude. Especially the city fucks who think they are bringing money to the area they visit and therefore can do what they want where they want.

proves you are ghey

May 13 2010: "I should be able to put the body back on in a couple of weeks."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:08 pm 

AlumCjsWorstHalf wrote:
E420 wrote:
WhiteRhino wrote:

proves you are ghey

I'm not sure how that proves I'm gay. Can you elaborate? Is it because you are one of them?

[ 13 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic