1, 2 Reply to topic Post new topic

WHAT WEEKEND
1ST WEEKEND APRIL 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
2ND WEEKEND APRIL 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
3ED WEEKEND APRIL 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 9
SPRING MUSTACHE "DATE "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 am 

I'm in it for the buttsecks! What do the skanks at Micelli's have to offer?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 pm 

UP_ROKTOY wrote:
ChevotaSS wrote:
if we bring women, the cabin capacity will be cut in half. icky. and micellis trip will not be nearly as fun.

i say noos.
agreed, this is my excuse to be kid and woman free for a weekend and hang out with my homeboys

i agreed !!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Team Budlight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 pm 
I SMELL Sh!t

WhiteRhino wrote:
I can't come, I don't have tires.

what happened to the tires you said you had?

May 13 2010: "I should be able to put the body back on in a couple of weeks."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm 
Aiden's Bitch

we should probably find some where to stay that way when bryan backs out we have some where to sleep

Quote:
Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:51 pm 

Hosejockey4506 wrote:
we should probably find some where to stay that way when bryan backs out we have some where to sleep

where have you been the last 3 years pussy whip boy, since you put a ring on Megan you haven't done shit :alumcj: .

ummmmmmmm fall mustache run ?????? where was Casey . o Megan said no go :poke: i have 10 bucks hoser no show

Team Budlight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:02 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Mr.Rong wrote:
WhiteRhino wrote:
I can't come, I don't have tires.

what happened to the tires you said you had?

I've been told they don't qualify. They have too much tread.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm 
Aiden's Bitch

Bryan wrote:
Hosejockey4506 wrote:

where have you been the last 3 years pussy whip boy, since you put a ring on Megan you haven't done shit :alumcj: .

ummmmmmmm fall mustache run ?????? where was Casey . o Megan said no go :poke: i have 10 bucks hoser no show

saying i have only been married a little over a year i think your timing is off.

and when has megan ever told me i couldnt go some where? Im going to move my trailer up there and stay at the hillbilly time share when you dont show

Quote:
Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:40 pm 

the hillbilly timeshare was not looking so hot last time i was there in january. i think shes out of service. it was all caved in.

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 am 

Hosejockey4506 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Hosejockey4506 wrote:

saying i have only been married a little over a year i think your timing is off.

and when has megan ever told me i couldnt go some where? Im going to move my trailer up there and stay at the hillbilly time share when you dont show

what ever 10 bucks you are a no show :blah: :blah: :beer:

Team Budlight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am 
Webwheelerousmaximus

hey brain can i get a 35 to 37 fifth wheel up there

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am 
Webwheelerousmaximus

and casey going were going to get ranger done or he my winch bitch LMAO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:31 am 
Aiden's Bitch

Bryan wrote:
Hosejockey4506 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Hosejockey4506 wrote:

what ever 10 bucks you are a no show :blah: :blah: :beer:

Team "brian sucks" is going to kick your ass

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:33 pm 

roger wrote:

maybe mattering on how many show up . the problem is the pontoon is out of the water and in the drive way to get rebuilt so the drive way space is not so great right now,and it will not be done by then .

Team Budlight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:24 pm 
Aiden's Bitch

Bryan wrote:
roger wrote:

maybe mattering on how many show up . the problem is the pontoon is out of the water and in the drive way to get rebuilt so the drive way space is not so great right now,and it will not be done by then .

park it at the hillbilly time share since bryan isnt goig to show any ways and we will have to change our name from "team bryan sucks" to "team wheres bryan"

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:45 pm 

I work the second weekend in april so I say the 3rd weekend!!!! THe first is to short of time to try and get little tires. and a few other necessities for the trip. :beer:

"STOP, WAIT A MINUTE, LISTEN"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm 

trailrail302 wrote:
I work the second weekend in april so I say the 3rd weekend!!!! THe first is to short of time to try and get little tires. and a few other necessities for the trip. :beer:

it is the 3rd weekend

Team Budlight

1, 2
[ 41 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic