<- Home Page *Search  



1, 2 Reply to topic Post new topic

WHAT WEEKEND
1ST WEEKEND APRIL 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
2ND WEEKEND APRIL 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
3ED WEEKEND APRIL 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 9
SPRING MUSTACHE "DATE "
 
 PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm 

Posts: 832

Offline
ALRIGHT WE NEED A DATE , YOU GUYS THAT WORK WEEKEND NEED TO LET US KNOW WHEN YOU CAN GO

_________________
that bitch honcho tries to spread his butt cheeks and ill put his ass in the wall"



Team Budlight


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:22 pm 

Posts: 1313

Offline
Not:

April 10, 2010
May 15, 2010

since those are TREC dates.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 pm 

Posts: 3928

Offline
1st weekend in april. it will be an april fools weekend. when does rocks and valleys open full time again?

_________________
MUDHOUNDS 4 LIFE

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm 
User avatar
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Posts: 1302

Offline
April 4th is Easter.

_________________
90 YJ with a few things done to it.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm 

Posts: 832

Offline
WhiteRhino wrote:
April 4th is Easter.

yeah your right , that won't work
i vote for 3rd weekend , jim if you want to bring the motorhome, there is room and a 50 or 30amp service out side

_________________
that bitch honcho tries to spread his butt cheeks and ill put his ass in the wall"



Team Budlight


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 pm 
User avatar
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Posts: 1302

Offline
Thanks for the invite Bryan. I'm really swamped at work through mid June. Everything's going to be day by day. That way I can keep you guys nervous.

_________________
90 YJ with a few things done to it.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 am 

Posts: 2380

Offline
WhiteRhino wrote:
Thanks for the invite Bryan. I'm really swamped at work through mid June. Everything's going to be day by day. That way I can talk a lot of shit and back out like Bryan always does

Fixed it for you.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:01 pm 

Posts: 3649

Offline
Bryan wrote:
ALRIGHT WE NEED A DATE , YOU GUYS THAT WORK WEEKEND NEED TO LET US KNOW WHEN YOU CAN GO

Whats wrong with your pole?

_________________
gummy bear wrote:
Bryan is a jerk. :popcorn:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm 

Posts: 2626

Offline
Can one of you guys that is in good with the owner (xjeeper/bryan) see if he will ever allow RZR's in the park that are not street legal?
They are after all the future of offroading :flipoff:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:16 pm 

Posts: 832

Offline
Elusive wrote:
Can one of you guys that is in good with the owner (xjeeper/bryan) see if he will ever allow RZR's in the park that are not street legal?
They are after all the future of offroading :flipoff:


i was told by the owner that you have to have full coverage insurance on the utv's to bring them to the park . might want to contact him on "The new MJ"

_________________
that bitch honcho tries to spread his butt cheeks and ill put his ass in the wall"



Team Budlight


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 pm 
User avatar
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Posts: 1302

Offline
When I talked to Ron about allowing ATV's he told me that their insurance would be something like another $800/ month. I don't remember if that's the right number but it was huge.

They won't even let the owner's kid ride his quad out there.

_________________
90 YJ with a few things done to it.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am 

Posts: 2380

Offline
date is set.

weekend of the 17-18


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:27 pm 
User avatar
I SMELL Sh!t

Posts: 1100

Offline
I have april 16-18 off owrk...I am ready, except I need tires

_________________
Oh and Maxxis pays better..FYI..

May 13 2010: "I should be able to put the body back on in a couple of weeks."


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm 

Posts: 832

Offline
alright :beer: :beer: I will make sure the cabin is open and ready. we can do the same thing with food like we did last fall green and i will buy the food and every 1 can just chip in.

IS THIS GOING TO BE A GUY'S WEEKEND OR ARE THE WOMEN GOING TO COME UP ?????

I HAVE TO GET THE SMOKER DONE QUICK

_________________
that bitch honcho tries to spread his butt cheeks and ill put his ass in the wall"



Team Budlight


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 pm 

Posts: 2380

Offline
if your woman can grow a mustache I think you should find a new woman


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 pm 

Posts: 2626

Offline
WhiteRhino wrote:
When I talked to Ron about allowing ATV's he told me that their insurance would be something like another $800/ month. I don't remember if that's the right number but it was huge.

They won't even let the owner's kid ride his quad out there.


Not really a quad. roll cage, seat belts, can be made street legal.....


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm 
User avatar
I SMELL Sh!t

Posts: 1100

Offline
I want them to let you bring it there...because i want to drive it

_________________
Oh and Maxxis pays better..FYI..

May 13 2010: "I should be able to put the body back on in a couple of weeks."


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:29 pm 

Posts: 2626

Offline
Mr.Rong wrote:
I want them to let you bring it there...because i want to drive it


Then you must have heard it beat chevotta's saturn in a very serious race down my street, that's the ultimate measure of super fastness, and it's not to be trifled with!!!


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm 
User avatar
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Posts: 1302

Offline
Elusive wrote:
WhiteRhino wrote:
When I talked to Ron about allowing ATV's he told me that their insurance would be something like another $800/ month. I don't remember if that's the right number but it was huge.

They won't even let the owner's kid ride his quad out there.


Not really a quad. roll cage, seat belts, can be made street legal.....


Yeah I know it's not a quad. Note I said "atv's". I don't know where they draw the line but I've never seen a side by side out there. My suggestion is to ask Ron.

_________________
90 YJ with a few things done to it.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 pm 

Posts: 3649

Offline
I say bring it, its bigger and more powerful than the Samurai, and has a better cage.

_________________
gummy bear wrote:
Bryan is a jerk. :popcorn:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm 
User avatar
Super Picky, Never Sticky

Posts: 2553

Offline
Bryan wrote:

IS THIS GOING TO BE A GUY'S WEEKEND OR ARE THE WOMEN GOING TO COME UP ?????


I'm the only one who is allowed to bring a woman

_________________
1988.02 Suzuki Samurai


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm 

Posts: 3649

Offline
Scottie wrote:
Bryan wrote:

IS THIS GOING TO BE A GUY'S WEEKEND OR ARE THE WOMEN GOING TO COME UP ?????


I'm the only one who is allowed to be a woman



I think that is what you meant?

_________________
gummy bear wrote:
Bryan is a jerk. :popcorn:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm 
User avatar
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Posts: 1302

Offline
I can't come, I don't have tires.

_________________
90 YJ with a few things done to it.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:18 pm 

Posts: 3928

Offline
if we bring women, the cabin capacity will be cut in half. icky. and micellis trip will not be nearly as fun.

i say noos.

_________________
MUDHOUNDS 4 LIFE

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:39 am 

Posts: 2380

Offline
ChevotaSS wrote:
if we bring women, the cabin capacity will be cut in half. icky. and micellis trip will not be nearly as fun.

i say noos.
agreed, this is my excuse to be kid and woman free for a weekend and hang out with my homeboys


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
1, 2
[ 41 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic


Who is online

Jump to:  

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group