Reply to topic Post new topic
twisted trails 11-29

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:17 pm 

my pics

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:58 am 

opinions?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:34 pm 

enjoyed it. with snow there were difinetly some challenging spots. dry summer might not be. They have done a TON of work if you sit back and look at what they are working with. the holy moley trail had to of taken a really long time to make and it started right in a field. I would go there over OSTC. only draw back is the distance. its 3 hours so its just far for a day run. If they keep working on that place like they have been the last year i think it will be a great place to go in michigan for even the best built rigs.

if they could fill that entire holey moley trail with boulders it would be worth the drive by itself.

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

chevotaSS wrote:
enjoyed it. with snow there were difinetly some challenging spots. dry summer might not be. They have done a TON of work if you sit back and look at what they are working with. the holy moley trail had to of taken a really long time to make and it started right in a field. I would go there over OSTC. only draw back is the distance. its 3 hours so its just far for a day run. If they keep working on that place like they have been the last year i think it will be a great place to go in michigan for even the best built rigs.

if they could fill that entire holey moley trail with boulders it would be worth the drive by itself.

x2. I'm sad to say Deano has probably missed his chance. OSTC has the all out horsepower hill climbs but that's good for 1/2 hour tops other than spectating. Only other upside like Nick said is the proximity to home and that it has camping on site.

I'd like to see them leave holey moley as is and build another one just like it filled with rocks. Some of the drop offs in holey moley can put you on your nose if you're not careful. I'd like to run it after the frost is in the ground with a foot or 2 of fresh snow. It would be wicked fun without rocks.

I would try to go on off weekends. We had 11 capable rigs and we still did a fair amount of bullshitting. That brings up a good up side to holey moley. The big gate keeper rocks will keep out anything less than 37" tire & dual locked. That way you don't have to worry about somebody getting half way through and clogging up the trail. BTW, there are basically no winch points on holey moley.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:23 pm 
WANNA BE WEB WHEELER

Wow, that actually looks pretty darn cool! How many challenging (even mildly entertaining) trails they have right now?

Lucas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 am 
WANNA BE WEB WHEELER

:thumb: Sweet Pics looks like a good time :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:53 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

lgottler wrote:
Wow, that actually looks pretty darn cool! How many challenging (even mildly entertaining) trails they have right now?

Lucas

There are no challenges there. That's why you don't see any pics of my jeep. I just drove right over everything. :alumcj:

[ 7 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic