<- Home Page *Search  



1, 2, 3 Reply to topic Post new topic
NEW MEMBERS... POST HERE!!!!!!!
 
 PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:32 am 
User avatar
It Looks Russian

Posts: 2799

Offline
come on cunt bags!!!! atleast say hello!

dont be scared to post what ya got... Ill tell you it sucks without blinking :D




CAN I GET A STICKY PLEASE :thumb:

_________________
I hate my job!

Image


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:56 am 

Posts: 3649

Offline
:wackit:


:eek:

_________________
gummy bear wrote:
Bryan is a jerk. :popcorn:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:19 pm 

Posts: 1575

Offline
SELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:37 pm 

Posts: 3

Offline
help :cry:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:41 pm 

Posts: 8

Offline
:monkeyfk:

_________________
FKNRUNIT


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:29 pm 
User avatar
Premature HiJack-ulator

Posts: 55

Offline
Hey, I just signed up today . . . I guess you can just call me Mrs. Boarderboy. . .

_________________
I drive both kinds of stick . . .

Don't fucking cuss . . cause that shit ain't cool. . .


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:28 pm 

Posts: 2626

Offline
trailrail302 wrote:
SELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff:


How so? He's got as trail rig, u got a dune buggy :flipoff:


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:50 pm 
User avatar
Loves The Taco

Posts: 5093

Offline
Tarynitup22 wrote:
Hey, I just signed up today . . . I guess you can just call me Mrs. Boarderboy. . .



Soon to be Mrs. Green

_________________
Image

Two bee ore knot tubey. That is the question.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:38 pm 
User avatar
Premature HiJack-ulator

Posts: 55

Offline
Mr.Green wrote:


Soon to be Mrs. Green



Hmmm, I do believe that you'll have to speak with Corey about that one . . . he seems to like me a little bit, so I think it might be a problem.

_________________
I drive both kinds of stick . . .

Don't fucking cuss . . cause that shit ain't cool. . .


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:07 am 
User avatar
Loves The Taco

Posts: 5093

Offline
Mrs. Green22 wrote:
Mr.Green wrote:


Soon to be Mrs. Green



Hmmm, I do believe that you'll have to speak with Corey about that one . . . he seems to like me a little bit, so I think it might be a problem.


Its ok, me and Corey are good friends. His parents taught him to share with others.

_________________
Image

Two bee ore knot tubey. That is the question.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:54 am 
User avatar
Aiden's Bitch

Posts: 9384

Offline
:bukkake: share with others

_________________
yj88 wrote:
Cash talks and shit happens.

Quote:
Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:18 pm 
User avatar
Premature HiJack-ulator

Posts: 55

Offline
Mr.Green wrote:
Mrs. Green22 wrote:
Mr.Green wrote:


Soon to be Mrs. Green



Hmmm, I do believe that you'll have to speak with Corey about that one . . . he seems to like me a little bit, so I think it might be a problem.


Its ok, me and Corey are good friends. His parents taught him to share with others.


hmmm, there are some things you shouldnt share. . . i'm thinking girlfriends are one of those things. . .

_________________
I drive both kinds of stick . . .

Don't fucking cuss . . cause that shit ain't cool. . .


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:20 pm 
User avatar
Premature HiJack-ulator

Posts: 55

Offline
Hosejoker wrote:
:bukkake: share with others


hmm, thats a very unlikely emoticon . . . generally guys want the 3 some as just them and 2 girls . . .

_________________
I drive both kinds of stick . . .

Don't fucking cuss . . cause that shit ain't cool. . .


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:31 pm 
User avatar
Dirty DaVe

Posts: 2265

Offline
so are you saying that you are down with bringing a girl for our 3some then?? :beer:

_________________
ImageImage
UP_ROKTOY wrote:
AlumCJ wrote:
dave has the right idea.
roger that.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:53 pm 
User avatar
Premature HiJack-ulator

Posts: 55

Offline
divino92 wrote:
so are you saying that you are down with bringing a girl for our 3some then?? :beer:


oh hell no . . . not my style . . . plus that whole situation . . .its more of a me and corey thing . . . he likes it, i like it, we both like it . . . there's no need for a 3rd person . .

_________________
I drive both kinds of stick . . .

Don't fucking cuss . . cause that shit ain't cool. . .


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:26 am 
User avatar
WANNA BE WEB WHEELER

Posts: 225

Offline
:monkeyfk: :wackit: :wackit: :monkeyfk: :monkeyfk: :wackit: :monkeyfk: wow there go those plans


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:51 pm 
User avatar
Premature HiJack-ulator

Posts: 55

Offline
aww hunnie im sorry . . .that is the best monkey orgy i have ever seen though . . .if that helps . ..

_________________
I drive both kinds of stick . . .

Don't fucking cuss . . cause that shit ain't cool. . .


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:13 pm 

Posts: 2949

Offline
justin you should reintroduce yourself since you have been playin' with your mustang for soo manny monnths noww! :slap:

_________________
HOGGIN' "N" BOGGIN'


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:16 pm 
User avatar
Dirty DaVe

Posts: 2265

Offline
Trailrig wrote:
justin you should reintroduce yourself since you have been playin' with your mustang for soo manny monnths noww! :slap:
:lol2:

_________________
ImageImage
UP_ROKTOY wrote:
AlumCJ wrote:
dave has the right idea.
roger that.


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:49 pm 
User avatar
It Looks Russian

Posts: 2799

Offline
fuck you A-hole :thumb:

_________________
I hate my job!

Image


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:52 pm 
User avatar
It Looks Russian

Posts: 2799

Offline
Tarynitup22 wrote:
divino92 wrote:
so are you saying that you are down with bringing a girl for our 3some then?? :beer:


oh hell no . . . not my style . . . plus that whole situation . . .its more of a me and corey thing . . . he likes it, i like it, we both like it . . . there's no need for a 3rd person . .


funny... I had ya pegged for a dude,


huh

_________________
I hate my job!

Image


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:19 am 
User avatar
strangler is hoser's shrink

Posts: 4679

Offline
:popcorn:

_________________
Currently fearing a Rubiconish pile of parts......


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:35 pm 
User avatar
It Looks Russian

Posts: 2799

Offline
I miss Taryn... nobody could get a dog to eat sand quite like her :(




WHAT THE FAWK IS WITH ALL THE NEWB'S AND NO NEW INTRODUCTIONS????? COME ON PEOPLE

_________________
I hate my job!

Image


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:13 pm 
User avatar
WANNA BE WEB WHEELER

Posts: 225

Offline
[quote="XJeeper"]I miss Taryn... nobody could get a dog to eat sand quite like her :(
quote]


hahahahahaha hope that was a JoKe


Top
   
 
 
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:10 am 
User avatar
It Looks Russian

Posts: 2799

Offline
no, I realy like it when a complete stranger throws handfulls of sand at my dog for her to catch

_________________
I hate my job!

Image


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
1, 2, 3
[ 62 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic


Who is online

Jump to:  

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group