<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
Greetings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 pm 

Hello MisfitOffRoad'ers. New member here with a slightly modified 99 TJ that is its infancy of a build. I read on MiChIgAn JeEPeRs MisfitOffRoad.com was dead! Lets keep this site going! I lookforward to meeting and wheeling with you all one day soon!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 pm 

Welcome aboard. You can't believe those lying fucks over at Michigan jeepers, they will say anything whether it's true or not. I'ts been slow, but summer is always slow except for the web wheelers. And, the guys who wheel, who need to beg for pit support, and tease the web wheelers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm 

Schoemann wrote:
Hello MisfitOffRoad'ers. New member here with a slightly modified 99 TJ that is its infancy of a build. I read on MiChIgAn JeEPeRs MisfitOffRoad.com was dead! Lets keep this site going! I lookforward to meeting and wheeling with you all one day soon!

this site will never die :alumcj:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 pm 

1 ton tj on 40's wrote:
Schoemann wrote:

How's your jeep doing after the mounds trip? Did you get a hood yet?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:42 pm 

Schoemann wrote:
1 ton tj on 40's wrote:
Schoemann wrote:

How's your jeep doing after the mounds trip? Did you get a hood yet?

yep just need to put it on just a lot going on right now but it dont need a hood to wheel :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:45 am 

Rules state for Mustache run that vehicle must have full body panels. No hood or doors makes it a buggy, not a Jeep. No buggies allowed. Get your hood mounted so you can destroy another one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 am 

Zook94 wrote:
Rules state for Mustache run that vehicle must have full body panels. No hood or doors makes it a buggy, not a Jeep. No buggies allowed. Get your hood mounted so you can destroy another one.

O the hood will be mounted by then an doors i have :blah:

[ 7 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic