<- Home Page *Search  

Reply to topic Post new topic
Heading Back to MI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 am 
Fresh out of the Clam

I have been looking around the site a couple of weeks and there seams to be some nice rigs on here.

I am in the process of moving back to Michigan.

I have a slightly built up TJ...
60's front and rear, ARB (front) Detroit (rear)
Stretched to 104"
Atlas II
Full hydro
40" reds on WE's

Hopefully there are some places I can take it to wheel.

Some Pix...

A few shots of the underside.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Welcome. Nice rig. :thumb:
You don't say where you are moving back from or where to in Michigan but you won't find those kind of challenges close by. Michigan has nice trail riding and a couple private parks have some man made challenges. Nothing to get excited about though. The best answer is it beats sitting on the couch.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 am 

From the looks of it, you can't drive or park with sense. Welcome back.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 pm 
Fresh out of the Clam

WhiteRhino wrote:
Welcome. Nice rig. :thumb:
You don't say where you are moving back from or where to in Michigan but you won't find those kind of challenges close by. Michigan has nice trail riding and a couple private parks have some man made challenges. Nothing to get excited about though. The best answer is it beats sitting on the couch.

Thanks, moving back from Arizona, some of the best crawling in the country. Yea I figure this rig is a little built for Michigan but I'll keep it non the less. Moving to the Clare area, is Rocks and Valleys any fun? I have seen a few pix and vids, looks like something to keep you busy on a Saturday afternoon.

Zook94 wrote:
From the looks of it, you can't drive or park with sense. Welcome back.

Shows what you know I parked it there on purpose, that way no one will steal it. Works better than The Club.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

R&Vis about 8 miles north of Clare. If you're familiar with the area, it is the back 200 acres of property of Snow Snake Ski & Golf. They have done a great job with the terrain that they have. It's moslty wooded and has some hills that are getting better as they get dug out. They have 4 or 5 rock challenges that can be a challenge but of course they are short. They've spent a lot of time with a dozer & back hoe to make off camber sandy trails. Great fun with lots of snow but not a challenge for anything over a 33-35" tire & lockers. There is also a log crawl that will make you work.

Yes, I've spent a full day there and not covered it all. But then, I have a POS that's stuck all the time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 pm 

glad to see you over here

[ 6 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic