<- Home Page *Search  

1, 2, 3 Reply to topic Post new topic
hahahahaha. new owner of MJ threatening to hack misfits.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:44 am 

ClarkstonCracker wrote:
Ok, this site is officially over with... What did Hoser do to piss this guy off?

http://michiganjeepers.com/groupee/foru ... /630100236

BostonDan
Administrator

Posted February 25, 2006 01:32 AM
First:
I am combining all domain names in favor of one large site. There will be regional subforums for marketplace and general chit chat. jEeP tech is jEeP tech, doesnt matter where you live - same goes for most things.
The only things that need to be local are marketplaces, get togethers and trail info.

Second:
If you think I am destroying the site and there is no way in ****ing hell you will stay here and god it sucks and god we should leave it the same -- etc. - then either LEAVE or wait and see. But as nice as I am, I am not going to let anyone start a boycott or anything of the likes against this site ON this site. The logical, non impulsive people will at least see how the new site is before going ape ****. Lets be honest- Its not going to be anything but michigan people for quite a while- I think you all can manage. The only place you will have to put up with "foreigners" is the jEeP tech / specific model discussion / off topic forums. THERE IS NO REASON THAT HAS TO BE LOCALLY SPECIFIC. NONE.
Do not argue these things, just either accept them and see how things are, or move on.

Third:
I noticed today someone decided to post something about misfitoffroad. While spamming is innocent enough and I try to be a nice guy- I have limits. Most of you have no idea who I am at all, that must be weird for some of you. Also, some of you are going to find out alot more about some of the other sites I run. One of the other sites I own is one of the largest reverse engineering / hacking forums on the net ( msxsecurity.com ) All I am saying is that I am entering into this arena in a nice and agreeable mood. If any more bull**** happens with misfitoffroad, its not going to be good for them- End of story.

Lastly:
Anyone that has ventrilo (which is basically a internet phone for conferences (free also)) I would like to hold a meeting where we can all talk and hear each other out in a non agressive manner. I will post a server address for ventrilo, but lets plan on meeting @ 9pm tommorow night, central time.

One more thing. Im nice, but I will start deleting the "**** THIS MJ IS GOING TO **** WE SHOULD ALL LEAVE" threads. Il say it one more time. If you dont like what im doing, feel free to /quit.

CC pretty much summed it up in the first post......

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:05 am 

I had literally forgot about AJ, until this post brought up from a month ago.

:argue:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:03 pm 

ClarkstonCracker wrote:
I had literally forgot about AJ, until this post brought up from a month ago.

:argue:

so are you surf'n there now?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:09 am 

Bump

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:59 pm 
WANNA BE WEB WHEELER

Lolz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:16 pm 

@admin

HOGGIN AND BOGGIN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 pm 
Still Smells Like Clam