<- Home Page *Search  

1, 2, 3 Reply to topic Post new topic
hahahahaha. new owner of MJ threatening to hack misfits.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:02 pm 

HoSeJoCkEy4506 wrote:
brewmenn wrote:
I think it's pretty funny how much some people claim to hate that site and yet seem so follow every thing that happens there.

:poke: :popcorn:

exactly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:55 pm 

lol steve howd u get banned while i havent yet i must not be trying hard enough

1 ton tj on 40's winch bitch....
King of the Moustache!!!

Last edited by fullthrottle on Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:01 pm 

fullthrottle wrote:
"qoute clarkstoncracker"
"[I hate waking up next to BOSTONDAN's chubby, but we all do it every once in a while.]"

lol had too

you had to fuck up your quote?

lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:08 pm 

ClarkstonCracker wrote:
I hate mr. green, but I still talk to him.

:poke:

I hate democrats, but I still rip on them.

I hate waking up next to BOSTONDAN'S chubby, but we all do it every once in a while.

better..

1 ton tj on 40's winch bitch....
King of the Moustache!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:44 pm 

F wrote:
Well at least there is a new post on Misfit! :thumb:

Sorry about that, we're usually too busy wheeling and building things. :woot:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:10 am 

I never hated it until he threatened to hack any sites that talked bad about MJ... now I'm "suspended" for "insulting the admin"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:57 am 
Webwheelerousmaximus

where that pic of the guy leaning on a mustang saying how he is gonna argue with you over the internet?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:53 am 

Bones wrote:
I never hated it until he threatened to hack any sites that talked bad about MJ... now I'm "suspended" for "insulting the admin"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:46 pm 

and your posting that why?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:00 pm 

h3'5 h4rdc0r3.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:41 pm 

dammit slayer, cut the bullshit. you wanna start a war, do it on your fucking site, not ours.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:57 pm 

zook94 wrote:
dammit slayer, cut the bullshit. you wanna start a war, do it on your fucking site, not ours.

Its hard to rage war against yourself and 283 users you made up.

its like sitting there punching yourself in your head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:35 pm 

shawn wrote:
Bones wrote:

I meant to ask, if this is for real! I don't know why I bother caring anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:36 pm 

shawn wrote:
shawn wrote:
Bones wrote:

maybe you could find out why I was banned? I never did anything wrong over there. ever. seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:38 pm 

ClarkstonCracker wrote:

Its hard to rage war against yourself and 283 users you made up.

its like sitting there punching yourself in your head.

:rofl:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:46 pm 

zook94 wrote:
shawn wrote:
shawn wrote:
Bones wrote:

maybe you could find out why I was banned? I never did anything wrong over there. ever. seriously.

Well, Bruce found it for me, here is the link but you won't be able to see it

http://michiganjeepers.com/groupee/foru ... #159107183

Here is a paste and copy

zook94

Posted November 16, 2004 05:48 PM
Well sometimes I have heard that jeep guys are real jerks, but you take it to a new level. Get your head out of the sand. I searched all 106 of Jockitches posts, nothing was "mocking" as you say, the only mock I see is you calling him a fag.....wishful thinking?

Keep your board pal.
Posts: 38 | Location: Saginaw | Registered: February 02, 2003

rosie

Posted November 16, 2004 05:54 PM
Nobody seems to remember who owns this board.

You must be on the same level as Hosejockey if you can't see how absurd some of his posts are. I'm surprised he was allowed back, not disappointed he's banned again. No loss, IMO.
Posts: 6173 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 18, 2002

Jeremy
The Godfather

Posted November 16, 2004 06:05 PM
well we can add another to the ban list for today. If you don't own a jeep and think jeep people are jerks, tell me again why you are here?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:04 pm 

thats a nice post shawn, too bad i didn't make it. I was banned because I asked why hoser was banned for "stubbing his toe", and thats all the farther I went. Look up user lil4x4, I re-registered with that name after being gone for over a year. that one got banned too, for absolutetly no reason.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:13 pm 

yep, I just went over and read that post over, there was some creative editing that went on back then. I guess the only thing that I agree with is that the admin that banned me is a tyrant. welcome to the internet, bring your helmet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:24 pm 

shawn wrote:
shawn wrote:
Bones wrote:

yup, real, but I asked him to delete my account also, not knowing that I wouldn't be able to view the posts... Spro read, it. I think that is about it thoguht since he deleted it so fast.

I made a post basically saying that the groups in the midwest don't really have rival websites for the most part and that a lot of us float from board to board and wheel with each other. I continued to say that Jeremy built the site off friendships and common interests which made it grow so easily and said that he won't be able to run a site like that with the sole porpose of making money and if he wanted AJ to grow he needed to realize we were a tight group. I told him that threatening the sister sites like misfits was taking it over the edge, and that I had no interest to take part in his ste anymore. I then added that "most of us already view him as the drunk uncle that no one likes to mention or invite to the family dinners."

Not that I care at this point either, but I couldn't view the for sale section to find a new trans..... so I jst renewed my IP address so I can atleast view from home, but alas, there is no "Bones" account on MJ anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:49 pm 

Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:23 pm 

zook94 wrote:
Sorry im new to the internet i didnt know what i was doing :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:09 pm 

Bones wrote:
shawn wrote:
shawn wrote:
Bones wrote:

yup, real, but I asked him to delete my account also, not knowing that I wouldn't be able to view the posts... Spro read, it. I think that is about it thoguht since he deleted it so fast.

I made a post basically saying that the groups in the midwest don't really have rival websites for the most part and that a lot of us float from board to board and wheel with each other. I continued to say that Jeremy built the site off friendships and common interests which made it grow so easily and said that he won't be able to run a site like that with the sole porpose of making money and if he wanted AJ to grow he needed to realize we were a tight group. I told him that threatening the sister sites like misfits was taking it over the edge, and that I had no interest to take part in his ste anymore. I then added that "most of us already view him as the drunk uncle that no one likes to mention or invite to the family dinners."

Not that I care at this point either, but I couldn't view the for sale section to find a new trans..... so I jst renewed my IP address so I can atleast view from home, but alas, there is no "Bones" account on MJ anymore.

Yeah, I remember reading that post! It wasn't that bad, you spoke the truth. But he kinda did what you asked. I still don't like it. Won't be long now I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:48 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

fullthrottle wrote:

Nobody can ever understand what you are saying. Its like a natural ban immunity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:44 pm 

PavementPounder wrote:
fullthrottle wrote:

Nobody can ever understand what you are saying. Its like a natural ban immunity.

Nearly as legible as mudhead or bronco. :popcorn:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:56 am 

I missed it which doesn't surprise me cause I always miss everything. I boycotted it after they started charging to sell shit. So somebody post up or pm and give me the scoop.

1, 2, 3
[ 57 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic