<- Home Page *Search  

1, 2, 3 Reply to topic Post new topic
hahahahaha. new owner of MJ threatening to hack misfits.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:22 pm 

Ok, this site is officially over with... What did Hoser do to piss this guy off?

http://michiganjeepers.com/groupee/foru ... /630100236

BostonDan
Administrator

Posted February 25, 2006 01:32 AM
First:
I am combining all domain names in favor of one large site. There will be regional subforums for marketplace and general chit chat. Jeep tech is jeep tech, doesnt matter where you live - same goes for most things.
The only things that need to be local are marketplaces, get togethers and trail info.

Second:
If you think I am destroying the site and there is no way in ****ing hell you will stay here and god it sucks and god we should leave it the same -- etc. - then either LEAVE or wait and see. But as nice as I am, I am not going to let anyone start a boycott or anything of the likes against this site ON this site. The logical, non impulsive people will at least see how the new site is before going ape ****. Lets be honest- Its not going to be anything but michigan people for quite a while- I think you all can manage. The only place you will have to put up with "foreigners" is the jeep tech / specific model discussion / off topic forums. THERE IS NO REASON THAT HAS TO BE LOCALLY SPECIFIC. NONE.
Do not argue these things, just either accept them and see how things are, or move on.

Third:
I noticed today someone decided to post something about misfitoffroad. While spamming is innocent enough and I try to be a nice guy- I have limits. Most of you have no idea who I am at all, that must be weird for some of you. Also, some of you are going to find out alot more about some of the other sites I run. One of the other sites I own is one of the largest reverse engineering / hacking forums on the net ( msxsecurity.com ) All I am saying is that I am entering into this arena in a nice and agreeable mood. If any more bull**** happens with misfitoffroad, its not going to be good for them- End of story.

Lastly:
Anyone that has ventrilo (which is basically a internet phone for conferences (free also)) I would like to hold a meeting where we can all talk and hear each other out in a non agressive manner. I will post a server address for ventrilo, but lets plan on meeting @ 9pm tommorow night, central time.

One more thing. Im nice, but I will start deleting the "**** THIS MJ IS GOING TO **** WE SHOULD ALL LEAVE" threads. Il say it one more time. If you dont like what im doing, feel free to /quit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:24 pm 
Dirty DaVe

ClarkstonCracker wrote:
Third:
I noticed today someone decided to post something about misfitoffroad. While spamming is innocent enough and I try to be a nice guy- I have limits. Most of you have no idea who I am at all, that must be weird for some of you. Also, some of you are going to find out alot more about some of the other sites I run. One of the other sites I own is one of the largest reverse engineering / hacking forums on the net ( msxsecurity.com ) All I am saying is that I am entering into this arena in a nice and agreeable mood. If any more bull**** happens with misfitoffroad, its not going to be good for them- End of story.

Haha this guy is a moron! Thats like tellin people, hey im oging to kill this person, and then expect no one to know you did it haha! Douche bag!

dave has the right idea.
roger that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:34 pm 

NEW BOSS SAME AS THE OLD BOSS :gay:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:52 pm 

The INTERNET is his weapon!
"One of the other sites I own is one of the largest reverse engineering / hacking forums on the net"

!!!!

Looks like you guys got some quality "Jeepers" :alumcj:

Someone should shit in his yard to find out if he will start the biggest, baddest, reverse yard shitting site on the NET.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:38 pm 

somebody please post contact information for bostondan, he is about to get a reality check that his ass can't cash.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:10 pm 

zook94 wrote:
somebody please post contact information for bostondan, he is about to get a reality check that his ass can't cash.

This is probaby the funniest thing I have read on the internet in 13 days.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:33 pm 

I go to bed happy every night, knowing that I'm on mr. bills good side.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:37 pm 
Loves The Taco

ClarkstonCracker wrote:

I take it you two spoon? Obviously Mr.Bills good side is his back side. So CC is the ball, Mr.Bill the hitch.

Two bee ore knot tubey. That is the question.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:40 pm 

Mr.Green wrote:
ClarkstonCracker wrote:

I take it you two spoon? Obviously Mr.Bills good side is his back side. So CC is the ball, Mr.Bill the hitch.

I liked it better when you forgot to pay your comcast cable bill, and you couldn't get online.

:poo:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:43 pm 
Loves The Taco

:wave:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:18 pm 

dayum bill, was just looking for an email address, not his underwear size.

wonder if the gay post is real???

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:24 pm 

thanx for fixing my sig [again]

Last edited by MrBi11 on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:10 pm 

so everyone give a warm welcome to sam00, the new owner of MJ. How nice of you to stop by. How come you didn't reserve the Boston Dan name?

Please don't hack our board..... :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:29 pm 

Misfits and "The new MJ" 4x4 thank you for all the recent new members. Keep up the good work Ace :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:52 pm 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

hahahhahaahahah yeah, i tried to get that gawd awful MJ sticker off the other day, but it seemed like a major PITA so i didnt mess with it, thinking eah who cares.

After reading that shit, im thinking about cutting out the whole section of my jeep its stuck to. I dont want anything to do with that twat waffle, or his homosexual website.

Honstly, there are quite a few people in our michigan wheeling community i dont particularly care for, but why the hell would ANYONE stay at that site when there are SO many other options for web/wheeling sites for this area? MiChIgAn JeEPeRs for example! CC may be a homo, but atleast he is a local homo who isnt just running a site to make profit, or increase the size of his internet penis by being able to say "I own this, this and this website" (well, i dont actually know about that last part).

Anyhow, im off to get myself banned. Not because i want to make a statement, or because i wanna "stick it to man", but because i want to ensure that if i should someday suffer a tragic wheeling accident and scramble my brain, i dont end up on MJ thinking its cool.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:55 pm 

Why not just leave it and use red permanent marker to make it legit.

:nomj:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:28 am 
I GOT NO REAL LIFE

Dear Steve,

We're sorry, but the site administrators have removed your access
rights.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:39 am 

BDSJeeper wrote:
CC may be a homo, but atleast he is a local homo .

best statement ever

hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:32 am 
Loves The Taco

I havent posted so much over at MJ in a long time. This is kinda fun. I hear they might be letting all the banned member back in. I guess I will find out after they ban me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:49 am 
It Looks Russian

ClarkstonCracker wrote:
Mr.Green wrote:
ClarkstonCracker wrote:

I liked it better when you forgot to pay your comcast cable bill, and you couldn't get online.

:poo:

wait a couple months :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:57 pm 
WANNA BE WEB WHEELER

Twat waffle :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:58 pm 

Well at least there is a new post on Misfit! :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:06 pm 

I think it's pretty funny how much some people claim to hate that site and yet seem so follow every thing that happens there.

:poke: :popcorn:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:14 pm 

brewmenn wrote:
I think it's pretty funny how much some people claim to hate that site and yet seem so follow every thing that happens there.

I hate mr. green, but I still talk to him.

:poke:

I hate democrats, but I still rip on them.

I hate waking up next to chubby chicks, but we all do it every once in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:47 pm 
Aiden's Bitch

brewmenn wrote:

exactly

Quote:
Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?

1, 2, 3
[ 57 posts ]
Reply to topic Post new topic